We’re SO excited to hear the full cast has now been announced for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child!
Joining Jamie Parker (Harry), Noma Dumezweni (Hermione) and Paul Thornley (Ron) in the cast are Nicola Alexis, Helen Aluko, Jeremy Ang Jones, Rosemary Annabella, Annabel Baldwin, Jack Bennett, Paul Bentall, Anthony Boyle, Zoe Brough, Sam Clemmett, Morag Cross, Cristina Fray, Rudi Goodman, Claudia Grant, James Howard, Christiana Hutchings, Lowri James, Chris Jarman, Martin Johnston, Bili Keogh, Chipo Kureya, James Le Lacheur, Helena Lymbery, Barry McCarthy, Sandy McDade, Andrew McDonald, Tom Mackley, Adam McNamara, Poppy Miller, Tom Milligan, Jack North, Alex Price, Stuart Ramsay, Nuno Silva, Cherrelle Skeete, Esther Smith, Nathaniel Smith, Dylan Standen and Joshua Wyatt.
Tickets for Part 1 & 2 of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child are like golddust…so if you love Harry as much as we do, and even if you missed out on the first release of Cursed Child tickets, you can still find tickets for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, providing an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films.
- Step inside the actual Great Hall
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never before seen treasures
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrids Motorcycle
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic
- Delve into the Dark Arts: see the Malfoy Manor fireplace and table around which Bellatrix Lestrange, the Malfoy family, the Death Eaters and Voldemort sat plus a 20-foot model of Voldemort’s snake Nagini
- Platform 9 ¾ and the original Hogwarts Express steam engine!