Sam Wills or TAPE FACE (formerly The Boy With Tape On His Face), is a modern-day mime, comic and busker from New Zealand. In 2016, he made his Las Vegas debut, reached the America’s Got Talent final and completed a sold-out 52-date UK tour. Receiving five-star reviews and described by Time Out as “endlessly inventive and hysterically funny”, it’s a show you must see in 2017!
Here are 10 reasons you’ll love TAPE FACE as much as we do:
1. His show really does speak for itself
2. He’s living proof that you can be incredibly funny without uttering a word
3. He demonstrates very creative uses of everyday household items
4. He can be a little cheeky
5. He never fails to involve his audience
6. He’s not afraid of having a good time
7. He’s oddly charming
8. He’s uniquely funny and, well, a little ridiculous
9. He somehow convinced Mel B to do this on national television
10. And he managed to get a laugh out of Simon Cowell
Coming to the Garrick Theatre in June 2017, TAPE FACE!
View his full America’s Got Talent story below.