Do you know the West End’s streets like the back of your hand? You may think so…but less than half of theatregoers can correctly name 8/10 of these theatrical streets! Can you score a perfect ten?
- On which Covent Garden street might you encounter a dark and ghostly female opposite one of London’s Oldest Stage Doors?
- Which south London street links an Old Victorian with a Young pretender?
- Which Ipswich musical shares its name with any number of streets leading to the nation’s capital city?
- What street links Monopoly with a Church of Latter Day Saints?
- Which street, sharing its name with a Scottish county, regularly hosts performances of the majestic variety?
- On which street might you take a stroll and meet an operatic diva and a grand old Duke?
- Which theatrical thoroughfare links a magical potter with a bunch of revolting students?
- Which street links a Los Angeles boulevard with a Chichester gypsy?
- Which London street will soon see a demonic child at one end and a gothic monster at the other?
- Where might you bump into a famous beau on the way to one of central London’s tiniest theatres?
Want to check your scores? Get out the answers to our quiz here!
Mad about theatre? Check out our other free to play quizzes and stretch your theatre brain.