1. Tickets are allocated by the venue, From The Box Office has no control over seat selection.
2. Entries made after 28th October will not be counted.
3. Dates are non-exchangeable: the tickets will be for the 31st October evening performance.
4. All age restrictions and terms of the venue/performance still apply and can be found here.
5. In the event that the winner is unable to attend on the 31st of October, a new winner will be drawn.
6. Tickets will be made available for collection on the evening of the performance, under the name given by the winner
My family have loved this show for ages. I adore the music and it would be such a great surprise for my sister who has always wanted to go to see it. Ever since it was on broadway
I love the sound track of this show so desperate to see it but cant afford it as on maternity leave at the moment. This would be an AWESOME treat for me and my daughter, everything has been about the baby recently instead of us 🙊 not that were complaining 🤭