Ever thought about writing a theatre blog? In the past, we’ve chatted with top bloggers Mark Shenton and Libby Purves OBE about how they got started. Now, Matt Trueman, regular contributor to The Guardian, New Statesman, Time Out and The Stage has agreed to share his insider tips with us!
- How bloggers get started?
- How long should a review be?
- Which blogs do the bloggers read?
- How long do bloggers spend blogging?
- Why it’s not always about the big hit shows.
Hi Matt! When did you start writing a blog and what do you wish you’d known then?