- How bloggers get started?
- How long should a review be?
- Which blogs do the bloggers read?
- How long do bloggers spend blogging?
- Why it’s not always about the big hit shows.
In the first of a series of interviews with the West End’s top Theatre writers and bloggers, we meet Mark Shenton. Mark co-founded MyTheatreMates.com with friend Terri Paddock, a site which is building a big network of great bloggers and has some terrific contributors.
Mark is associate editor of The Stage, as well as joint lead critic. He has written regularly for The Stage since 2005, including a daily online column.
Hi Mark and thanks for the interview. When did you start writing a blog and what do you wish you’d known back then?