We’re pleased to be hiring a Digital Marketing Executive to work with us on From The Box Office. Further details below – please send us your CV and a cover letter if you are interested in applying on the form at the end of the description.
Thanks and Good Luck 🙂
Graduate Digital Marketing Executive – London – 24k to 28k + Benefits
What we are looking for
We are looking for a smart and motivated marketing executive to work on Google AdWords to join our team – Experience with Digital Marketing is not essential but it will be an advantage.
Who we are
We sell tickets online! Mostly theatre tickets, some concerts, exhibitions, events, etc, however the focus is on theatre.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of conversions on our ticketing website and enhancing existing marketing campaigns. We would expect you to be working on Google AdWords and Bing on PPC, Display and Retargeting, but also be involved in other areas such as social media, SEO, email marketing, and more.
We in time expect you to recommend improvements to our marketing tools, reporting, automation, and strategy, and to offer solutions using modern tools and practices. You will need to be able to work closely with others in the marketing team, the product team, and others in the business.
The ideal candidate can concentrate in a task for hours, can be methodical and analytical but also creative. The position involves interesting challenges including automating bids, generate reports, proposing and building new internal processes, and simplifying the system to support growth.
- Excellent writing skills
- A capacity to understand commercial targets, so you’ll have a strong commercial sense.
- Strong communication and influencing skills (both written and verbal)
- Interested in modern technologies and keen to be the first to know of new things
- Advanced Excel skills (be able to work with pivot tables)
- Motivated and results-driven (you can self-manage your projects)
- Good communication, have an analytic mindset, and be a fast learner
Nice to Have
- Some SQL knowledge
- A Blog (not essential, but it will be good for us to see your writing skills)
- Previous experience with online advertising (If you have AdWords experience this will be an advantage, but it is not essential)
Who we are
Ingresso is a London-based ticketing technology company. We have done the work to connect to many ticketing system APIs, allowing us to sell tickets straight from the venue’s system. We are profitable and growing quickly, selling thousands of tickets every day.
London, W6. Please only apply if you can meet for the interview here in Hammersmith, have a permanent UK work permit, and can work on-site.